Keeping our visitors and staff team safe
The safety of our visitors and staff team are of paramount importance; every aspect of the museum’s operation continues to be risk assessed, with measures put in place to ensure we follow the Government guidelines. We have also achieved the Visit England national standard ‘We’re Good To Go’.
- We ask that visitors continue to register on the NHS Covid-19 app on arrival, wear face coverings in inside spaces and adhere to the two-metre social distancing guidelines.
- The museum will operate a one-way system and we ask our visitors respect one another by waiting for visitors ahead of them to move on before entering the next space.
- We kindly request that visitors pay by card when possible rather than cash.
- We have implemented an increased cleaning and hygiene regime throughout the museum and toilets.
- Hand sanitiser is available at key points.
- There is no need to book a time slot to visit, but visitors may need to queue outside for a short time on very busy days, so please consider the weather.